Rainwater Harvesting Solutions
Helping improve the environment through sustainable design
RainXChange™ Rainwater Harvesting Systems
The Aquascape RainXChange™ Harvesting Systems are a revolutionary design that combines a recirculating decorative water feature with a sub-surface rainwater harvesting collection system.
- Clean, Filtered Water Collection & Storage – While you enjoy the benefits of a decorative water feature, the RainXchange™ Rainwater Harvesting System filters the stored water to prevent stagnation and growth of unhealthy bacteria.
- The RainXchange™ Rainwater Harvesting System reveals only a beautiful water feature that integrates easily into existing landscape.
- Collecting and storing the water underground maintains the integrity and beauty of your home and landscape.
- Wildlife Habitat – Because the water stored in the RainXchange™ System is constantly moving and being aerated, it becomes a sanctuary for wildlife.
- Water Feature Lifestyle – Enhanced landscaping improves property value and water features provide soothing sights and sounds that help you relax and de-stress in today’s busy world.
- Environmental Conservation – Capturing rainwater to operate the water feature creates true self-sustainability, drastically reducing the need for chemically-treated traditional water sources.
LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Points – Using the RainXchange™ System with the AquaBlox™ Matrix® in a project design can earn as many as 12 LEED credits for your project. Contact us for more information on using the AquaBlox™ Matrix® in your next LEED® project.
- Sustainable Sites – up to 4 Credits
- Water Efficiency – up to 4 Credits
- Materials and Resources – up to 3 Credits
- Innovation & Design Process – up to 1 Credit
- Let our technical agents assist you in meeting your project goals.